Moser Baer India Ltd (“Moser Baer”) warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. During the warranty period, if the product fails under normal use in the recommended environment due to improper workmanship or materials, Moser Baer will repair or replace the product with a comparable one.
This warranty is valid for a specific period from the date of purchase or Manufacturing Month, which ever is earlier. Proof of date of purchase is required. Moser Baer Service Center will inspect the product and make a decision regarding repair or replacement. Moser Baer reserves the right to provide a functional equivalent, or refurbished replacement product.
The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
This warranty does not apply to product failure due to Virus Infection, accident, abuse, mishandling, improper installation, alteration, acts of nature, improper usage, problems due to electrical power and product service and repaired by anyone other than Moser Baer Authorized Representative. Burnt components are not covered under this warranty.
In addition to the above, opening or tampering with the product casing, or any physical damage, abuse or alteration to the product’s surface, including all warranty, quality stickers, product serial number or non-availability of duly filled and stamped warranty card will also void the warranty.
This warranty will not be valid in case of Optical Disc Drives (DVD Writers) being used in duplicators or for commercial purpose.
Moser Baer is not responsible for any data recovery in the event of a defective memory product. The product must be used with devices that conform to the recommended industry standards.
Moser Baer will not be liable for damages resulting from a third party device that causes the Product to fail. Moser Baer shall in no event be liable for any consequential, indirect, or incidental damages, lost profits, lost business investments lost goodwill, or interference with business relationships as a result of lost data.
This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
To obtain warranty service, customer must provide proof of original purchase i.e. Invoice bearing the Product Serial No.
|Product||Service Type||Period (In years)|
|USB Pen drives||RTB/Carry-In||Limited Lifetime (2 Years*) |
Trax Model (6 Months***)
|Memory Cards||RTB/Carry-In||Limited Lifetime (2 Years*)|
|Optical Disc Drives||RTB/Carry-In||1 Year from the Purchase Date or 14 Months from the Date of Manufacture, which ever is earlier.|
* From Manufacturing Date/Year.
** Onsite Service will be provided only within the municipal limits of the existing Service Centers.
- To obtain service for a Moser Baer ‘Carry-In’ Service Product, customer must bring the product to the Nearest Service Center at his own cost. Service Centers’ list is enclosed herewith in Annexure A.
- To obtain service for a Moser Baer ‘On-Site’ Service Product, you must register your complaint at our Helpline Number, 1800 111 113, 1800 111 114, 011-404594380 or Email us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Invoice copy containing product serial number and date of purchase is required to validate the warranty period and should always be available.
- After validating the warranty status, service centers will carry out repair / replacement.
- The customers are requested to carry the faulty product to the nearest Moser Baer’s Service Center (except in case of onsite warranty).
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit or the whole unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- Onsite pickup service must be scheduled within office hours.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover accessories external to the system.
- The warranty is issued at New Delhi, and Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- Onsite Service will be provided only within the municipal limits of the existing Service centers.
- The Warranty is only applicable for products bought and sold in India. Products not brought in India will not be covered under this Warranty.
- For units installed beyond the municipal limits of the jurisdiction of the company’s service centre /authorized service centre, all expenses incurred in collecting the unit or part/s thereof from the company’s service centre/authorized service centre, as well as expenses incurred for the visit of service personnel/ technicians towards to and fro travel, conveyance and other incidentals etc. will be borne by the customer.