Has your online account ever been hacked? Have your signatures ever been forged?
Do you worry about keeping your online information absolutely secure???
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, then we have got the right product to take away all your worries!!
Presenting Crypto Tokens – a highly secure product with latest technology that has been designed and developed by experts, all with an aim to keep your information absolutely secure.
Moserbaer Crypto Token is equipped with latest technology and has very high security cryptographic features like RSA 2048, SHA 512, elliptic curves which provide a high level of two factor authentication thus making it almost impossible for any hacker to get access. Hence your digital signature (or application) remains absolutely secure in Moserbaer Crypto Token.
- Digital Signature
- Network or Applications Logon
- Email Communications
- Access to Virtual Private Network
- Access for Extranets & Intranets
- Login to Extranets and Intranets
- Online Banking/Access to Stock Brokerage Websites
- Access to e-Tendering or e-Procurement Websites
|Smart Card Operating System||
Smart Cafe* Expert 6.0
Security controller – NXP P5CC081 EEPROM – 80 KB Interface – Contact-based T=1
– RSA 2048 bit, AES 256 bit – DSA up to 1024 bit – Triple-key triple-DES – ECDSA up to 256 bit, ECDH up to 256 bit – SHA-224, SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512 – RNG: according to NIST SP 800-90
– Java Card™ 3.0.1 Classic – GlobalPlatform 2.1.1 + Amendment D (SCP03) – ISO® 7816 – USB 2.0 full speed – CCID Device Class Specification (2005)
– Chip: Common Criteria EAL 5+ – Operating System: FIPS 140-2 Level 3 – Token: CE, FCC, WEEE, RoHS
|Available applets / applications||
– Star Sign® – PKCS#11 – Further applets on request
– Multiple security domains – Multiple DAP (DES and RSA) – Delegated management – RMI
0°C to 40°C at 95% RH
56 x 16×9.5 mm
-40°C to 70°C
|Supported host operating systems||
– Windows XP – Vista – Windows 7-32 and 64 bit – Linux and MAC OS 10.5 on request
– PKCS#11 – Microsoft CSP – USB 2.0 – PC/SC (CCID)
|Maximum power consumption||